Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day SIX

Nothing tooooo exciting I didn't really notice temptations today??? maybe because work was super busy or maybe I'm not as addicted who knows? but bad news bears I cannot find my scriptures! I think I lost them at church in one of my many meetings with one of my many bags, and the lost and found is in a different bldg. on BYU campus that I couldn't find until today I finally found it and it had just closed! so my scripture study has not been as dillegent from Ldg.org, You don't notice how much you use them or miss them until their gone.....which reminds me that Bec leaves tomorrow for 6 weeks! I will miss her lots I don't get to see her as much now that I'm in Provo but she truley is my best friend I call her more than anyone, I laugh more with her, I tell alll my secrets to her, I cry with her,and I will miss all of that and more for 6 weeks! " You don't notice how much you miss them until there gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment