Wednesday, March 16, 2011

21 days...


It takes 21 days to form a habit ….false
It takes 21 days to break a habit…… also false.
According to Answers.com it takes however long you need for yourself individually to break that habit. Lucky for me I don’t trust the internet and am still going to believe that you can break or form any habit within 21 days. Why all this 21 day stuff well lemme tell you. I don’t like to get to personal on my blog as you may have noticed and frank-ly I hate when people post about weight or going to the gym! Quit telling just starts doing! But we all have our flaws and sugar is mine! I like it…I love it… I can’t get enough of it! Seriously if there was a sugarholic anonymous I would be the first one to be standing up in front of my group therapy sesh. Telling all about my addiction. But back to my point I really don’t care to loose the weight … I mean sure I would love to drop a few LB’s but I just want to break this horrible habit and I figured if I post this and document each day I will commit to so here is the deal for 21 days no sugar like no treats or desserts basically and for 21 days I will read my scriptures consistently a better me will hopefully emerge on April 6th ! Not to mention I am running a few heafty races this spring and summer and need to kick that naaasty habit so feel free to join in …or just observe wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I have to tell you that I would be sitting right nextto you at that Sugaraholics meeting! For me, my downfall is candy and fruit snacks. LOVE them! You are far braver than I. I have yet to gather the courage to banish it from my life. Good Luck! I will be rooting for you, keep us posted on your progress. Who knows, maybe you will inspire me enough to woman up and qit sugar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah fruit snacks are seriously my worst enemy!!! Thanks for the support ha I will need alot to give up the love of my life ;) also your smile looks great...perfect teeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember when we did the no sugar thing for a month? I believe it was in october. I gotta say, it was rough and I might have cheated here and there but i truly felt so much better when I didn't eat tons of sugar. lots more energy and even a little skinnier. keep up the good work girl! you can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete