Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ZuMbA!

Definition: Latino Richard Simmons on crack!
And frankly I can’t get enough! It always used to bother me when girls posted things about Zumba this and Zumba that yatta yatta and I never thought I would be posting about it yet here I am promoting! And confession I love it, I go to Zumba more than my own gym I actually have the motivation after night school to go! Don’t get me wrong though I am no dancer (I know shocking) I know my place it’s at the very back but towards the middle so I can still follow the instructor, but I avoid the mirror at all costs, caught a glimpse of myself once and yikes am I tall and awkward. I wouldn’t say “ Zumba has changed my life!” but I have had lots of fun and maybe just maybe I have become slightly more coordinated….maybe. If you get the chance try it, it will rock your world!
* I desperately want these pants and shoes.What would I do with them you ask??? Hhmmm I would salsa better, sway my hips more intensely, I could kick higher and run faster … most likely….probably… pretty much the possibilities are endless!








and also:

No comments:

Post a Comment