Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 am class...








Needless to say I was one tired girl. I was trying so hard to keep my peepers open, and with only 4 people total in the class and, the only one who responses to the professor it’s a little difficult to not be seen sleeping, I think my professor has anxiety if i'm not looking directly at her reassuring her that I’m listening, and giving her feedback. But sometimes you just can't fight it! the evidence is in the notebook, I had a good laugh when I went back to read my notes and found my scribbles apparently your writing is not that legible when your eyes are half open? Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a page from your diary to me..."cheaper house," "Kids suffer," "Parents unload."
    Wait this actually might be the beginning of a top seller...you do all your best thinking (and writing) at 7 am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright busted! it is my journal, what can I say it is true I have always wanted cheaper housing and suffering children:)

    ReplyDelete