Thursday, March 18, 2010

Letters to...






Dear Spring: Where are you? I miss you .Also if you see Sunshine and Tan tell them to come back too.
Dear Mail man: I would have never guessed that “I’m bringing sexy back” was your ring tone
Dear Bishop: I know we have a meeting next week please be gentle with a calling.
Dear eyes: please continue to stay open till May 14th
Dear brain: please don’t lapse we are almost there
Dear Australia: I’m coming!.... Next year!
Dear shabby Apple: Why are you so expensive? You know I could never spend that much on you, please provide me with a spring sale.
Dear Francisco: Please keep your eyes above my chest in Math class. If you do not choose to do this I will be forced to wear my puffy winter coat for the rest of the semester. Thank you.
Dear rascals: If you jump up on my car one more time, so help me - I will put you to sleep myself.
Dear Bec: I really love your new hair you’re a babe!
Dear: Utah drivers sorry for my in car yelling and throwing my hands in the air while mouthing “Moron!” You know I didn’t mean it.

2 comments:

  1. Amis, you crack me up... Since when are you going to Australia? Please don't leave me in Utah this time. I don't wanna beg, but I will if I have to.

    P.S. What is May 14th? :)

    ReplyDelete