Friday, October 3, 2008

Wanted: one running car

Life is funny sometimes ins't it ...or should i say more ironic:) and i have been due for a trial life has been pretty chill... and this trial came in the foirm of my car! noted i just paid my car off about a month ago.So About a week or so ago my car over heated on the top of 20th street in an intersection and if you can believe it i have actullay had two other cars die in that exact magical place its almost like the car knows what would be the most miserable place for you to break down...Car: aaww yes! this will get her i will stop working on top of a steep hill in an intersection! and if that dosen't get her i will stop working right when the light turns green causing cars to back up down the hill and honk at her and people going around her will give her dirty stares and make her cry as she calls her dad panicking! mwahhaha!!:) so this story now takes on a book of mormon cycle where i am grateful prideful then humbled. So two lovely young men come to my rescue pushing me outta the intersection which = grateful. then i get a little prideful because they came to my rescue becuase of course i'm good looking jk but i was a little confident that my car would be just fine then i am struck down with humility when as i was being pushed through the intersection i see a truck coming right for me full speed and i really thought i'm going to die we are all going to die! the truck is going to hit me then my car is going to run over the other two lovelies!!! i actually considered jumping outta my car but there wasn't enough time!plus if i did i couldn't be on the front page of the news paper, no one gets recogintion and a purple heart for jumping out early:) my thoughts were inturuppted by the shouts of the lovelies saying "OH S#$&! OH S@%#!" and then a mircale happened! the car saw me and started to pound on its brakes making a screeching sound and swerving and barely missing us! and then i was humbled and thankful!i was pushed to safety i thanked the lovelies! and my awesome dad came and towed me away! my car was supposidly "fixed" but surprise again when i took it to go to SLC for a GNO and it started smoking through the vents green ooze exploded all over my hood! and i was yet again towed to home. the last week or so i have been in a humbling state as i have relied on the family junker cars to take me to and fro, one has no driver seat belt buckle so i have to buckle it to the passenger side and hold all of the gears in or else it will pop out it has no air conditioning and luck would have it it was 85 degrees ( and rising :) the radios don't work and they all have high pitched sounds coming from them, but life is still good! i'm alive! now after hearing this tragic story i hope you all will feel pity on me and help me find a new car:)

2 comments:

  1. Found some for you...theay are real Beauts!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV4V8QK8IFw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a request for you to blog about the suicide prevention fun run!

    ReplyDelete