Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Funny things I have heard at work recently:

This blog will be dedicated to the fine women and men I work with .I should have started this along time ago with all the hilarious things I hear but I will continue to add…being at the front desk I hear all and know all to much probably, This may not be funny to anyone else though 
So my desk is right by the refrigerator and that is where the magic happens what else is there to keep you entertained all day at work than FOOD! And my work buys unlimited supplies of pop which everyone around here drinks but lately there has been a shortage and you would have thought we ran out of water or toilet paper, actually they would probably take running out of toilet paper rather than running out of pop! So lucky for them I go pick it up and when one of my co-workers discovers this she opens the fridge and says: (keep in mind there is a door separating us so I can only see half of this and she doesn’t know I am right there) in a hushed loving tone she whispers to her diet coke.. “awww…Nectar of the gods!” I laughed to myself  as she most likely caressed it like she had been handed her first born child, moral of the story “Absence makes the heart grow fonder!” hahahaha
2nd funny thing I have heard, someone asked me “ How’s it goin?” and I said “I’m hangin in there” and they said “ “In the south they say I’m hangin in there like a hair on a biscuit” and then they just walked away …what the? Gross or funny? :)

1 comment:

  1. I personally like the phrase "like a rat on a cheeto..."

    ReplyDelete