Monday, November 3, 2008





Who do you think you are?
So anyone hear of the new Beyonce CD “I am Sasha Fierce” she apparently has renamed herself Sasha Fierce? What the? I only know of a few people who are cool enough to rename them selves Slim Shady and Miley Cyrus And usually it doesn’t stick .For example that one Seinfeld episode where George wants to be called T-bone and ends up being called KoKo the monkey, not cool. So if this Sasha fierce name doesn’t work out I wonder what people will call her….name stealer possibly??? So I was thinking since Beyonce has changed her name I could too... (because yes I am just that coo) I thought of a lot of really Fabulous names like…. Reba, Shan-ay-nay, Jacoyah, Steph-anie ( as in Gwen Stephanie) but they all don’t seem to fit for a white girl. But then I had a great Idea since Beyonce won’t be using her name anymore that is what I will use from now on. I would like to be called Beyonce Amy LaDean Hansen from now on. So I would appreciate it if you would call me buy my new self given name….I am Beyonce

2 comments:

  1. I think we should just call you "White Chocolate!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like "Bouncey" pronounced "Beyonce." :)

    ReplyDelete