Thursday, June 10, 2010


So scary! Whats even worse is that I almost bought a contract at this apartment. I go on hikes everyday and that could of very likely been me! everyday I find little miracles that heavenly father has givin me from directing me to the right apartment to roomates to school.What a terible thing to happen, although my heart goes out to this girl and her family I am so grateful that I didn't have to experience that.When I was looking for apartments I was sold on this one the day I went to sign the contract I had a really bad feeling about it and at the last minute I backed out, it was crazy to back out considering I needed to find a place to live in a week! I'm so glad I didn't chance that feeling.The lord blessed me in leading me to the apartment I am in.It sounds silly but I truly think I was meant to be in this apartment I have had the time of my life with these girls! and have met so many people and had so many adventures I couldn't imagine any other way.The lord watches out for his children. and
I
am
so
glad
he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment