Thursday, April 1, 2010

AF DAY!

If anyone knows me they know I love jokes and pranks! And today is the official day to celebrate pranks. I have been know to not be trusted in this area, it started out at a young age I was a joke teller of very “unique” jokes and apparently if you did not guess the punch line I wanted you to I would say no try again until I got a punch line I wanted. I was very mischievous a few examples are: Once I cut the phone cord while my mom was talking on the phone because she would not listen to me, I called 911 several times and they actually called back and said there would be a huge fine if I called one more time, I cut my bangs extremely short while a babysitter was “watching” me. In my later years I made Oreo cookies and filled them with toothpaste surprisingly my dad thought the minty taste was nice (gross) I love pouring cold water on people in the shower or opening up the shower curtain and screaming, I love hiding and jumping out and scarring people. Recently I hid by my front door while my 6’3 brother took out the garbage when he walked past I jumped out and scarred him –success! My little sister wrote a note on the fridge that said mom I need lunch money and I signed my name -love Amy. Oh How I love it! I love to drop random things on peoples door step. Toilet papering, car writing, putting items in Jell-O, rearranging whole rooms, you name it! It will never get old. SO today was no different I started today off with a bang! A girl from my work is out of town today I txt her this morning and said “Now don’t freak out but the new guy is taking your office and they are moving your stuff out” I got a call ten minutes later when I picked up the first words I heard were “What the H#LL are you kidding me!!!!” “I can’t believe they are doing this!!!” I paused for a second then replied “APRIL FOOLS!” she said are you serious! She laughed I laughed she said she slightly hated me ;) and crapped her pants a little because she was so mad! –Success! I love it! The day has just begun one prank down a million to go! Here is a little snippet of a past prank when we took gross expired food snuck into the Fowler boys house and placed it in a spot it would be found, watch out I’m on a role! I love APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment