Tuesday, February 23, 2010







(Dear Amy
Happy Valentines Day!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day
I really missed you on sunday
Maybe we can spend the next Valentines day together
Amy I want you to know that I really look up to you
I wish I had your blue eyes
I wish I had your fashion clothes
I wish I had your fit body
I wish I had a great paying job like you
And I wish I had your smarts
But most importantly I mostly wish We would squeeze a little time together and have fun like we used to.
I wish i had more pictures of us, so i could put them in my scrapbook
I love you amy. and always will when ever we argue about something
/aly oh and p.s. i'm sorry for annoying you.)

I found this note on my night stand when I got back from Costa Rica...break my heart I'm a terrible sister!She is so funny though, I don't think anyone secretly wants my "fit body" "smarts" and "great paying job" ha ha ha ha ha !

2 comments:

  1. Um....this is a little awkward...I wrote this note to Kody...Aly must have saw it, copied it, and signed it as her own...
    P.S. Thank you for showing us the actual letter as evidence you didn't make this note up yourself for attention...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, I almost wrote the same thing to you on Valentine's Day, but I couldn't figure out how to get it on your nightstand.

    That's hilarious. I love Aly's comments. Although, I do wish she had drawn a picture on that valentine. :)

    ReplyDelete