Monday, January 18, 2010

Pet Peeve!






Irritation…. I am fairly easy going but if there is one thing I cannot stand that is gum chewing! Oh how I despise it! The loud chewing popping un sticking from your mouth noises…noises…noises… Or any open mouth chewing for that matter, gum especially though .seriously people if you cannot chew your gum like a human being you should not be allowed to have any, Is gum really that hard to maintain in your mouth that you have to open your wide jaw and, swish it around and chomp down on it like a tough piece of steak? How about trying a half a piece or maybe even a 4th? Just try it! I cannot even concentrate or focus when someone is chewing my irritation level rises until I’m close to exploding. While I am on a tangent another peeve is not saying a word correctly now I’m no grammar police but I’m no fool either and I am smart enough to know if I don’t know a word or it’s context I will not use it. Such as “hanged” is not a word It is either Hung or hang no such thing as hanged! “beabble to” is two separate words “BE ABLE” sorry for the rant but now you know if you ever wanted to bug me all you would have to do is hanged out with me and snap that gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment