Thursday, January 22, 2009

V-DAY

Not gonna lie i don't like it...It is my least favorite holiday, Not because i'm against love but because i'm against stuffed animals and gross heart candy.I get this angry feeling in my heart when i see that they have put the Valentines stuff up after christmas, i despise those little gorillas who sing wil'thang, and those not so cute big bears with boxes of chocolates... but i guess i can't complain about everything about valentines day there are a few things i like ... Tradition is at our house that we wake up to pink milk and the smell of meatloaf for as long as i can remeber the one and only day that we ever eat meatloaf is on Valentines day in a heart shaped pan :) and our bed is always made with a valentine and some treat on our pillow when we come home... and also Valentines day means more production of chocolate and if you know me at all you know chocolate is my best friend chocolate always loves you back and is always there when you need it:) So it may be a little early to complain about this upcoming holiday but i'm just gearing up for it ... Then again i do have a bo to share it with so it may not be that bad this year just as long as i don't recieve any stuffed animal or a half heart necklace that says
" Best friends forever"

2 comments:

  1. Oh crap! I better get some pink dye so I can be a good mom. And where do I get a heart shaped meatloaf pan?!!
    Okay I never had a bo on Valentines Day until I was ENGAGED, so I don't want to hear it.

    P.S. Your candy hearts and gorilla are in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have 3 heart pans you can borrow one ..better yet just come eat my portion :)

    ReplyDelete