Friday, December 12, 2008

confirmed

Everyone from church has noticed, all my co-workers have noticed, the girls at the beauty supply have noticed, all extended family members have noticed even the Fed ex delivery man that comes to my office has noticed… so I am just going to put this out in the open so you don’t have to question anymore or quietly whisper your neighbor and stare at me for long periods of time (not that I mind that)…I am coming out with an official statement that yes in deed my hair has not grown 15 inches over night, and in fact I have got me some fake hair. And I know 100 questions just popped up in your head and your dying to separate my hair and take a good look into my luscious locks. So lets dispel some rumors : My hair is human hair real CLEAN hair , it is attached with little plastic beads clamped in, there are 100 stands clamped in, I can wash it dry it curl it everything they don’t hurt but they do get tangle-ee  these are the most common questions and my answers I am doing extensions now at my salon so any questions let me know also my little sister took the liberty to tell everyone at our extended family thanksgiving that I had fake hair before I got there , thanks Aly otherwise that would have been way awkward when they saw my long hair ;) -pictures and more forthcoming

1 comment:

  1. where did you learn to do extensions? that could be a good money maker! Maybe i'll do that too after i'm done with the first part!

    ReplyDelete