Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where's the fire



So yesterday morning i wake up to this loud screeking noise ringing through out the house about every 2 minutes!Come to find out it was our smoke detector i put up with this all morning until i couldn't take it anymore and had to do something about it! sooo.... i called for my mom to help me shut it off and when I say "help me" I mean I sat down the hall way in my room on the floor doing my hair. So my cute little mom is teetering on a chair on the top of the stairs trying to turn it off when she announces "ok I have turned it off!" 3 seconds later it beeps:) funny to me not funny to her she was so mad and didn't understand, if she took the batteries out why was is still beeping??? so being the helpful daughter I am I sat there and merely suggested she find the restart button and push it. She said there was no restart button so once again being helpful I laughed ...and told her about the episode of friends where pheobe can't turn off her smoke detector. Haha ha suprisingly this did not help the situation? but i was punished for not being more helpful because evrytime i went up or down my stairs it beeped right as i passed it! not my best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19W45gXBrMMmorning!:)

2 comments:

  1. Um Helloooo...maybe there was a fire?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe it was a spaceship...

    Enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19W45gXBrMM

    ReplyDelete