Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This IS IT!






AAAHHH YEAH! Baby! I saw it the Michael Jackson “This is it” and wow blew me away. Confession I have a theory (I have a lot of theories-don’t even get me started on men walking on the moon)this theory consists of –MJ really didn’t die that he faked his death and is living it up on some deserted island sipping pinacoladas and doing the moon walk. But once I saw this movie I changed my mind a little bit... Maybe he did die after all? And maybe he wasn’t such a weirdo? I understand him a little more. I was born the latter part of the eighties so I grew up with the creepy Michael... the Michael that held his baby over the railing and may or may not have done some sketchy things in never land(If ya know what I mean) so if you care to read here are my observations of the film:
1-He is very very very skinny he wore tight orange skinny jeans and boy did they show of his little legs.
2-Goes along with #1 his poor body. It‘s uncomfortable to look at, his nose looked like clay and his whole face looks really gross.
3- His hair is still unattractive pulled back perm “That’s so boss!”
4-He can move like no other! I have never been so jealous of someone’s dance moves I so wish I could dance like that.
5-He truly was a talented artist he had no chorographer he was the show and he knew exactly how to conduct it, he kept saying “let it Simmer” after a dance move…I think I will start saying that after I say things… or after I do something crazy …or Maybe after a kiss;)
6-He still talked like a high pitched school girl but very kind to everyone also Kept saying” God bless you” maybe I will start saying that ….especially after a kiss Ha!
7- He’s still got it! All his classic songs..Yep still sounded great! I have had Billy Jean stuck in my head all day!
8-I feel bad for him I think he just wanted to live a normal life and He never got that opportunity.
9-It’s a true pity this final performance was never performed it was going to be amazing from fire on the stage to fireworks to acrobats…A-MAZING!
10 -And probably one of my favorite things about the show was one of the musicians (trumpet player) was named Mo pleasure HA! Coolest name ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment