Wednesday, May 6, 2009

cute








I don't know if it's me or yaz(birthcontrol) but i've been slightly crazy lately and i'm not sure why and poor Bo has to handle it all the time.One particular day i was really losing it, the kind of crazy that if you think of something sad you start tearing up imediately or the kind of crazy that if someone tells you the printer is broke one more time your going to bust a cap on someone, the kind of crazy where your not really loving your body or the clothes that don't fit it;)ya that kind of crazy ...and cute Bo brought me flowers to the salon!It made me feel normal for a minute ;)it was so cute and so thoughtful! Thanks Bo!i got them last week so they are a little wilted but still lovely :)

p.s. if your wondering about the yaz its not to prevent getting pregnant but to prevent my skin from freaking out FYI

No comments:

Post a Comment