Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random things about me







I was tagged to do this on face book and thought it would be fun to do it here.

1. I get queasy when people talk about blood, veins a cut or anything. I have a very weak stomach, I cry every time I get my blood drawn. If someone were to talk about how they cut their finger I would hold my finger I react to whatever they are talking about as if it is hurting me.
2. I have zero aim and coordination I couldn’t shoot a basketball and make it in the hoop if I wanted too! I can not keep a beat either.
3. I have secretly always wanted to be a dance teacher but once again I have no rhythm.
4. I have been skydiving, and loved it! And would do it again, but not bungee jumping.
5. I turn red when I am embarrassed or flustered, and hate it!
6. I like to be loved and love others, I feel loved through touch (such at hugs and back tickles and holding hands )
7. I wish I was a better friend and more outgoing.
8. I was an SBO in middle school and at the OWATC
9. I can crochet and like too but can’t find time to do it, I am currently trying to learn to sew.
10. My dream job would be to serve people all day in an orphanage or another country I would love it!
11. I love time with family, and I love kids and especially babies!
12. I love shopping and fashion.
13. I sweat when I do hair because I’m so intense and passionate about it ( sorry I know its gross)
14. I don’t like jumping on the tramp it feels like my brain is being bounced out of place
15. I have a hard time getting along with people who are not funny or who do not understand my sense of humor.
16. I have a bad habit of judging people and gossiping … I find the people I judge the most when I first meet them end up being the coolest people and some of my best friends
17. I just learned about a week ago that boys don’t use toilet paper after pee…which brings me to... I am very naïve 
18. I have very fair skin and freckles like a red head… and sometimes a temper like a red head too.
19. For some reason I can do my laundry but cannot take it back upstairs to my room, or take my shoes up I leave them at the bottom of the stairs I don’t know why but it is the hardest thing for me I will even walk up the stairs and past them several times and still not pick them up.
20. Bleach is my favorite smell because it is clean!
21. I listen to music all the time and I sing really loud to it in the car and sometimes dance…not gonna lie 
22. I hate contention it makes me have anxiety and I feel sick to my stomach when other people fight or even argue.
23. I am terrible at making decisions my biggest fear is that I will make the wrong decision when it comes to careers, marriage or anything else. I will order a salad with three different dressings on the side just because I don’t want to make a wrong decision.
24. When I write I get really close to the paper, I guess another thing I am intense about.
25. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because it’s my only day off and I get to go to church I love church!

2 comments:

  1. You're sweatiness when you're doing my hair is what I love best about you...that and the junk in your trunk!

    No seriously you're FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete