Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anger

I usually try to control my rants to a minimum,but... this is ridiculous! I have ruined two pairs of flip flops recently and they were my only black ones! from what you ask??? Gum! stupid gum! this is the second time have stepped in gum while getting into my car in a parking lot!Crazy hot summer days, when I have not been paying attention and walced into a huge wad of melted stranger gum! yuck ! then I spend the next 15 minutes trying to scrap it off by practically doing the moon walk in the wal-mart parking lot looking like a foo! and I am way grossed out when it comes to other peoples gum who knows where that has been??? So next time you go to spit that gum out think twice!:) Or just think of me not matching because I have no more black flip flops:)

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! Your blog looks really good. You're freakin hilarious! I hate when people spit out their gum. Can't they just wait a few minutes until they pass by a garbage can or find a wrapper in their car, purse, pocket so we don't have to step in it. Yuck! Sorry about your flip flops...I won't make fun of you for not matching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for just swallowin' it. That way flip flops all over the world lived to flop another day!
    The whole gum in the stomach for seven years thing is FALSE
    I even logged on to my favorite sight to prove it ya'll

    http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/chewgum.asp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I HATE IT when i step in gum.

    ReplyDelete